Nutrition Education – Certificate in Nutritional Healing
After many years of providing the best practitioner training in the field of Nutrition and Naturopathy, the Nutritional Healing Foundation now offers this powerful knowledge in a NEW format, accessible to anyone interested in living a happier and healthier life through nutrition education.
You will leave the nutrition course knowing how to prepare a whole week’s worth of recipes, including breakfast, lunch, evening meal and sweet treats based on sound nutritional guidelines. More importantly, you will be shown how to make these changes fun and sustainable. This is NOT a diet, it is a way of life based upon choice.
If you want to be equipped with the best information available in the field of Nutrition and Naturopathy then this course is for you. The course will teach you a set of simple yet powerful strategies to help you create an environment where every cell in your body can thrive – not just survive. No matter where you are starting from, this course will help you to reclaim your health, passion, enthusiasm and vitality for your life.
Who should enrol?
Anyone wanting to educate themselves about nutrition! I’ve had GP’s, therapists, personal trainers and coaches attend who are wishing to gain additional knowledge to help their clients gain optimum health of body and mind. Plus many more who wish to learn how making simple diet and lifestyle changes can positively help them be the best they can be, and share this information with their family and friends. Sharing a wealth of health!
If you often feel overwhelmed, have low energy levels, feel anxious or are manifesting illness, then this course offers a way to alleviate these issues. The course is also suitable for anyone interested in preventative medicine and health creation or if you are interested in nutrition from a naturopathic perspective, i.e. keen to put good stuff in and learn HOW to get the bad stuff out. It’s also suitable if you are simply looking to feed yourself and your family more naturally.
- No formal entry requirements
- Offers an attendance certificate
- Attendance is usually 8 modules over 4 weeks, with 2 modules/week
- You will receive a workbook to accompany the sessions
- No academic homework to complete
- FREE personal nutrition assessment and recommendations
- Discount with leading supplement company
We will cover
- The Nutritional basics – the importance of water, oils, vitamins and minerals
- The benefits of Hydrating and alkalising diets
- How to strengthen the body’s vital systems (i.e. immunity and digestion)
- Ways to gently detox and cleanse your body
- Food alternatives – replacing the naughty with very nice indeed! Lots of lovely recipes
- How to tailor make your own programme including simple supplement regime
The course is run by Clare, newlifenutrition founder, and she uses lectures, group discussion, exercises and new food and ideas to engage you. The emphasis is on raising your awareness through setting and achieving your personal Nutritional goals and challenges, always identifying those personal areas of change for your own maximum health and wellbeing.
The modules are stand alone, and in their entirety give the bigger picture. Should you miss one of the modules, don’t worry, you’ll have the opportunity to catch up so you know what you’ve missed and how it all fits in.
A one off payment of £285. Payment installments may be negotiated. PayPal and Credit Card payments incur 3% surcharge.
If you would like to benefit from this fantastic opportunity, please complete the enquiry form on this page.